Born in Tokyo, graduated from the literature department of Bunka Gakuin. Mainly she creates KIRI-E (paper cutout) in her own way: cutting out figures from ordinary printed materials. Also her HARI-E (collage) works were featured in an opening movie of a TV drama Toto NeeChan on NHK, and music video the theme song sung by Hikaru Utada in 2016.
- Ads of TASAKI SHINJU St. Valentine's Day2019（Instagram & Facebook)
- Harukazesha postcard
- Lettering & illustrations on Fujin-no Tomo magazine
- Teej Christmas gift set
- AERA (Oct. 15 / 2018 issue)
- Animated Web commercial on Sekisui House's Facebook page
- Covers of "Hare-Bare", a booklet of Fujicco Co., Ltd.
- Tsuji Keiko art book "Hari-Kiru"
- Self-published book "How to make Hari-e"
- Lettering of Omoideno Aji
- Utada Hikaru "Hanataba Wo Kimini "Music video
- Illustrations on Fujin-no Tomo
- Kinder Book One March 2018 Issue
- Illustrations for Ms. Kakuta Mitsuyo's essay on Fujin-no Tomo
- Picture book "Hey, Shadow!" by Kisaka Ryo, illustrations and lettering by Tsuji Keiko
- Cover of "Komedukuri-Shakai-no Hitodukuri-Kakumei" by Urushiyama Osamu
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo's Table Manner booklet
- Ginza products of Shared Tokyo (Kamawanu's store)
- Lettering and artwork on the cover of "Meisaku Ushiro-yomi Premium"
- Lettering and artwork on the cover of "Meisaku Ushiro-yomi"
- Bibliography of Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.
- TV drama Kouuncho Coffee-ya Koyomi
- She Her Her Hers single"Sense of Wonder"
- Music event "Afterglow" PR image
- Tanikawa Shunsaku, Kensaku & Dearutoarude's album "Al Dente"
- Nonoho & Kohsey's CD "La La La-no Dance"
- Covers of a quarterly magazine "And"
- Asahi Shimbun's booklet "Style Asahi" 2015-'16